It is well known how dangerous winter driving can be, especially on slippery icy roads. Sometimes situations can be prohibitively complex. Help cope with the difficulties some practical advice:
1. The first and most important tip for drivers - to replace summer tires for winter version. Regularly used the car in the winter, will be more secure if:Increase the grip of the tires and the road surface.Reduced braking distance.
2. Meet the severe weather conditions in readiness. Without waiting for the drop in temperature alone, or at station to check the chassis of the car. Identify and eliminate all the disadvantages. In addition, the list is to be able to apply the most encountered failures and shortcomings:
- Check the level of coolant in the expansion tank and no leaks in its circulation.
- Check the thermostat, heat the passenger compartment.
- Check the brake fluid level in the reservoir and the practical operation of the brakes.
3. Guarantee safe driving on slippery roads - feel the car, gently press down on the gas pedal, gradually increasing speed, and gently press on the brake in good time, avoiding sudden braking in front of obstacles.It should be borne in mind that the roads are in very poor condition.
During long journeys it is desirable to hear the opinion of experienced people on the current state of the problem areas on the way. Significant assistance in this may have the media and the Internet.Great care and attention should be exercised in the city. Additional difficulties arise when an unfamiliar city. In this case, will a detailed map of where plotted deliberately dangerous areas.For safe driving to observe the instructions of all road signs, time to rebuild in another series, do not make any sudden movements of the wheel.These tips - just a theory, in practice it's pretty unpredictable. Well, if everything depended on only one party movement, but they are, in fact a lot and everyone on this account their thoughts.